It’s your chance to see the historic, cultural and scenic attractions of Kingston and Ulster County. The rides use low-traffic back roads and the extensive rail trail network to let you explore what Ulster County has to offer. And as you ride, you will be helping to support the YMCA of Kingston and Ulster County's Bicycle Safety Education Program For Youth.
See www.tourdekingston.com for full details.
5 Mile Free Family Ride 11:00 AM 5 miles $0
- The 5-Mile Family Ride is FREE and makes a loop of Uptown and Midtown attractions, including the Fireman’s Museum, the YMCA and the historic Senate House. The ride is perfect for beginning riders and children, as the route is flat and the pace is kept slow. For safety, the ride is escorted by the Kingston Police Department and volunteer Ride Marshals.
8 and 16 Mile Rail Trail Rides 10:00 AM 8-16 miles $40
- The rail trail rides are out-and back routes. The 8 mile route uses paved roads, a short stretch of unpaved trail and paved trail. The 16 mile route adds more unpaved riding.
25 Mile Road Ride 9:00 AM 25 miles $40
- A great ride through Historic Kingston and the surrounding Ulster County area. Views of mountains farms and historic First Capital of New York State.
50 Mile Road Ride 9:00 AM 50 miles $40
- A challenging 50 mile ride that offers much of the beauty of the Hudson Valley. Views of mountains, reservoirs and more.
Dirty 30 and Fortitude 44 Gravel Rides 8:30 AM 30-44 miles -$40
- These use rail trails, single track and road sections to challenge the fittest and most adventurous bike riders. There are no rest stops and you will be self-supporting for many parts of the route.
- see event details 8-50 miles $10
For riders under 21
Register here: https://www.bikereg.com/14th-annual-tour-de-kingston-ulster